#112 – October 2021 Part 1
- Murder on a submarine
- Jeni’s exoplanet talk for the Open University Space Society – available here on YouTube
- An email from Eastern Europe prompting a discussion on future energy harvesting
The News: Rounding up the astronomy news in October, we have:
- Understanding asteroids using ground based telescopes
- Solving The Mysterious Case of the Missing Supernova
- Discovering a new asteroid close to the Sun
- Evidence of recent volcanoes on Venus
- A look at the joys of star parties (not just ours!)
The Sky Guide: This month we’re taking a look at the constellation of Lacerta with a guide to its history, how to find it, a couple of deep sky objects and a round-up of the solar system views on offer in October.
Q&A: Is there more matter in the Universe now than when the Big Bang happened? From our good friend Nick Massey on Facebook.
Go to Source