#109 – July 2021 Part 1
- Can you help out the Scottish Dark Sky Observatory?
- Combining sports & astronomy
- The hive mind responds to the new audio anomaly
The News: Rounding up the astronomy news in July, we have:
- Hubble in trouble
- Incredible new images of Jupiter’s moon Ganymede
- A glimpse of the first ever stars
- Cosmic twisters
- The biggest comet ever seen comes barreling into the solar system
The Sky Guide: This month we’re taking a look at the constellation of Aquila with a guide to its history, how to find it, a couple of deep sky objects and a round-up of the solar system views on offer in July.
Q&A: How does Europa have a salty ocean & how do we know?? From our good friend @AlistairFrith on Twitter.
Go to Source