#106 – April 2021 Part 2
- The ‘Wiltshire Audio Anomaly’
- 20% off the book Vera Rubin – A Life for US listeners using url: hup.harvard.edu/exhibits/HX7578
- @StargazerRob’s alternative astrophotographer of the year award
- Listeners’ emails
- April Fools research papers
- Commemorating 60 years since Yuri Gagarin’s 1st Spaceflight
- An update on @NASA’s Mars Ingenuity copter
- Rounding up @SpaceX’s metal toilet roll tube developments & explosions
- NASA’s Artemis program update and presidential priorities for NASA
- Cluttered & congested orbits leading to satellite collisions
Moons of the Solar System: Our show segment exploring the discovery, exploration and our knowledge of the solar system’s moons. And we move onto Jupiter’s 75 less fashionable moons.
Q&A: ‘How are satellite licences awarded and by who? And can/should they make requirements of companies to make them responsible for their space junk and their impact on ground based astronomy?’ From our good friend Matt Rayment in London, UK.
Go to Source