#89 – November 2019 Part 2
The Discussion: Ralph’s been in Washington – which, of course, means a visit to the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, we say goodbye to Russian cosmonaut, Alexi Leonov, and take a look at listeners’ emails.
The News: Rounding up the space exploration news this month we have:
- James Webb Space Telescope inches ever closer
- The USAF’s autonomous space plane sets a new record
- SpaceX are back on the right path with its crew capsule
- NASA are sending a viper to the moon and an orbiter to Pluto
- Plans are revealed about Scotland’s new spaceport.
- Project Artemis technologies being funded by NASA
- The findings and recommendations of NASA’s Planetary Protection Review
Main news story: NASA’s new moonsuit is revealed.
The Debate: Now that we’ve whittled down the contenders for the greatest space mission of all time (the last fifty years anyway), it’s your time to crown the winner!.
Go to Source