#116 – February 2022 Part 1
- Techniquest in Cardiff Bay
- Our Good friend Dylan O’Donnell at Star Stuff
- A listener’s email on the naming of spacecraft, prompting a debate on history, cultures and tearing down statues.
- Britain’s ambitious spaceports hit regulatory purgatory
- China’s plans for this year include space station completion, comet and asteroid missions
- Unknown heroines of space & astronomy for International Women in Science Day
The news discussion: NASA contract a Mars Sample return rocket.
Nebulas: A look at the weird and wonderful nebulae that you can see through telescopes or use to understand the interstellar medium and star formation. This month we focus on Emission Nebulae.
Why do astronauts travelling from the earth to the moon appear to experience complete weightlessness? From our good friend Paul Waterhouse in the Forest of Dean, UK
Go to Source