#80 – February 2019 Part 2
The Discussion: The film Moon, boring lectures & seminars, the age before mobile telephony, AweAst live shows & drinks with listeners, and listeners’ suggestions for NASA spacecraft branding.
The News: Rounding up the space exploration news this month we have:
- Growing plants on another world
- SpaceX launch satellites on reusable rockets
- How to paint a Mars rover
- A less than rose-tinted look at SpaceX’ current predicament
- Scotland’s spaceport’s fight with nature
- The beginning of the next space arms race
Main news story: New Horizons at Ultima Thule
The Debate: Ralph poses his own question for Jen & Paul to do battle: what spacecraft would you like to see commissioned if money were no object?
Q&A: Listeners’ questions via email, Facebook & Twitter take us on a journey into the astronomy issues that have always plagued our understanding or stretched our credulity. This month we take a look at SpaceX’ next big push:
What’s going on at SpaceX’s Boca Chica facility in Texas?? Gavin Price, UK.
Go to Source