#82 – April 2019 Part 2
The Discussion: Hear Jen’s talk at Pint of Science on 20-22nd May in Cardiff, less than salubrious travel arrangements for science talks, a listener’s email from the Australian Tourist Board and keep sending us your suggestion for the best historic space mission.
The News: Rounding up the space exploration news this month we have:
- India creates a new constellation in the sky
- A new NASA asteroid mission in the planning
- Plumes of material ejecting from asteroid Bennu
- ESA’s next exoplanet space telescope is ‘go’.
- Awaiting Beresheet’s impact on the moon
- A permanent monument to humanity long after we’ve gone as a species
- Main news story: NASA accelerate their human moon landing plans.
The Debate: Will commercial providers be the future of space flight endeavours or will the real leaps still continue to be made by huge government institutions like NASA, ESA, JAXA etc. Ralph & Paul do battle. Jen will be the judge!
Go to Source